Aluminum windows and doors plant home to tell you: how to use and operate aluminum double-headed precision cutting saws :
1, aluminum double-headed precision cutting saws adjustments.
(1) Adjusting the position of the compression cylinder The
aluminum alloy profile is placed on the work surface of the aluminum door and window equipment, and the compression cylinders of the two saw heads are adjusted to the most suitable position for pressing the workpiece, and then the cylinder is fixedly pressed.
(2) Adjusting the feed rate of the saw blade
Firstly, the default saw blade feed speed test machine of the saw saw. During the test process, if the feed rate of the saw blade is not suitable, the working cylinder speed adjustment joint can be adjusted. Increase or decrease the feed rate to get the required feed rate.
(3) Adjusting the sawing angle The
aluminum alloy profile precision cutting saw is adjusted according to the above items, and the test runs for 30 minutes after meeting the requirements.
(4) Adjust the cutting of the 90° angle of the device (the saw blade extends perpendicular to the work surface).
The precision cutting saw of aluminum alloy profile has been debugged and qualified before leaving the factory. Here, an aluminum alloy type can be directly sawed, and the sawing surface of the 90 degree angle is checked to meet the requirements, and the error is ±10'. If the requirements are not met, the bolts on the limit stop can be adjusted. Then repeat the sawing measurement to make it meet the requirements. Finally, pay attention to locking the nut on the cutting saw.
(5) Adjust the cutting angle of the equipment at 45° (the blade is extended to 45° when the angle between the working surface and the working surface is 45°).
Loosen the locking handle on the table, and the swinging cylinder is ventilated. After the 45 degree angle is in place, , lock the handle. Check for compliance after sawing the profile (error is ±10'). If the requirements are not met, the limit screws on the limit stop can be adjusted, and the sawing and measurement can be repeated to meet the requirements. Then tighten the nut on the screw and tighten the locking handle.
(6) Adjust the cutting length of the profile.
After the angle adjustment is completed, the cutting length of the aluminum alloy profile should be adjusted.Pull the handle to move the right saw head along the circular guide to the exact position (see the scale pointer). The scale indicates the length of the short side of the aluminum alloy profile. After the cutting is completed, if the length of the profile after cutting is deviated from the required length, fine adjustment should be carried out. When fine-tuning, tighten the brakes to adjust the hand, and turn the fine-tuning hand to the required size.
2. The operation of aluminum profile double-head precision cutting saw.
(1) First of all, everyone should be familiar with the functions of each button on the operation panel.
(2) After adjusting the angle and workpiece length, press the “saw start” button. After the saw motor runs smoothly, load the profile and press the 'clamp' and “saw stop” buttons. In case of special circumstances, Press the emergency stop button. The “saw head selection” switch is set to the “left” or “right” position, so that the left and right saw heads can work independently. If the dial is set to the “double” position, the left and right saw heads can work simultaneously. After the work is completed, turn off the main power.